The emotions and mental states that dictate success or failure in Stock /Commodity and Forex Markets. Trading psychology refers to the aspects of an individual’s mental makeup that help determine whether he or she will be successful in buying and selling securities for a profit. Trading psychology is as important as other attributes such as knowledge, experience and skill in determining trading success. Discipline and risk-taking are two of the most critical aspects of trading psychology, since a trader’s implementation of these aspects is critical to the success of his or her trading plan. While fear and greed are the two most commonly known emotions associated with trading psychology, other emotions that drive trading behaviour are hope and regret.
In this book on trading psychology, you will learn:
• The importance of controlling your emotions when making trading decisions
• How to master self-discipline and stick to a trading plan
• How to learn from mistakes so you do not repeat them
• How to refine your skills through simulated paper trading without risking money
• How to have a confident mindset while maintaining a flexible and open mind when trading
The best traders are always looking for an edge. Sometimes, the largest obstacle between you and trading successfully is yourself. Success can be more about your mindset and less about the markets. From managing and evaluating your own performance to setting rules and sticking to them, these titles will help you create and stick to a trading plan, manage stress, address risk, and not be derailed by emotions or preconceptions.